WordCamp Buffalo: CSS Display Properties versus HTML Semantics
I got to roll out a brand new talk today, and WordCamp Buffalo attendees were kind enough to patiently sit through it. As promised I have posted the slides and embedded them below. If the embed is a problem, you can view them at SlideShare.
I embedded the videos from the slides since they will not play in SlideShare.
- It’s OK to Use Tables
- Hey, It’s Still OK to Use Tables
- A Responsive Accessible Table
- Tables, CSS Display Properties, and ARIA
- Tables, JSON, CSS, ARIA, RWD, TLAs…
- GitHub Contributions Chart
- Short note on what CSS display properties do to table semantics by Steve Faulkner
- Data Tables by Heydon Pickering
- How display: contents; Works by Ire Aderi okun
- CSS3 — Appendix B: Effects of display: contents on Unusual Elements